Together with our customers from the commercial vehicles industry and through our production processes we realise complete systems and assembly for large and medium scale production. Should our customers demand it, we also offer job order production that fits their needs.
Our broad portfolio covers everything from small precision parts to complex serial production. Thanks to our 30 patents and utility models we are the european market leader for mudguards, couplers and hitch systems.
The Sauermann Group is not only known for its high quality in plastic parts and hitch systems for the commercial vehicles industry, but also for timeliness, reliability and a high degree of perfection. We rely on the latest technological equipment, capable technical personnel with long-term experience and outstandig quality control. Our customers appreciate our role as a long-term system partner.
Clicking on a particular production process will lead you the respective product.
PROVIDING DEVELOPMENT AND SYSTEMS FOR OUR PARTNERS
– Application of the latest software for development- and construction specific purposes
– PRO-ENGINEER (3D)
– Consideration of all national and international policies
– Consideration of current market requirements
Implementation of type approval procedures and strength testing
– Endurance tests in accordance with TA 31 at an independent test laboratory
– Assessment and single inspection by TÜV-Süd Automotive
In order to guarantee flawless quality control, we are equipped with the following measuring- and testing systems:
– Application of a quality management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and DIN EN 729-2
– Optimization of the product- and process quality through the application of quality management tools such as FMEA, SPC etc.
– Operation data acquisition for the monitoring and optimization of our modern machinery
We use the following measurement methods
– 3D-measuring machines
– Hardness test according to Rockwell, Brinell und Vickers
– Crack detection through magnetic particle examination and ultra-sound
– 3D-measuring software
– Ultra-sound thickness gauge
– Melt flow indexer
– Moisture meter
– Charpy Impact Test
– Salt spray chamber
Expertise in many production processes as a series supplier for OEMs:
– Forming- and punching technology
– Robotic welding system
– Manual welding
– CNC-controlled miller and lathe
– Full- and semiautomatic Machines, CNC-machining centres
– Multi-spindle drilling with three-sided machining
– Shot peening facility
– Powder coating – 750 hour salt spray test
– Tool and fixture manufacturing
We will personally answer your questions.